Funding for Drivers Ed Course

Phillips Driving School Logo
If you are interested in utilizing Advanced Opportunities funding for a Driver's Ed course through Phillips Driving School, you will need to complete the following steps:
  • Make sure that you are registered for the class with Phillips Driving School
  • Complete a funding request for the course through Advanced Opportunities
  • Complete an Advanced Opportunities Participation Form
Instructions are in the links on the bottom right of this page
Please note that if you choose to use Advanced Opportunities for this course, it will show up on your high school transcript as a letter grade. This transcript will travel with you throughout high school and entering into college. If you fail the course, you will get a flag on your Advanced Opportunities account and your funding will be frozen, you will need to pay for another overload (high school level) course before your funding can be used again.